Friday 20 January 2012

The beginning

So let me start by saying I am not particularly artistic. I've had my sewing machine no more than a year and apart from 1 attempt at a Minnie Mouse costume for my daughter's 3rd birthday it has been years since I have sewed anything. I have always loved cooking, baking especially. In fact a few days before I gave birth to my eldest I used most of our pantry and baked a never ending supply of cookies!
So this blog is a little bit of a record of my voyage. I bought myself a sewing machine and decided that if everyone else could create things so could I. I'll try to keep it simple and easy to understand but please email me if something doesn't make sense. Consider everything here possible, for anyone to do. It might take a few practise goes, it might not always be as planned but once you start realising what you can do you won't look back, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment